Skip to main content

Trending Now: What everyone's reading.

There Is Still Plenty of Life to Live

Lately, it has been hot, so I decided to do something that would make life a little easier. I cooked a bunch of different meals in the crock pot, put them into containers, and froze them. That way, when the weather is hot, I wouldn't have to do much cooking. Then a flyer came in from the local Mexican market. They had pineapples, plantains, mangoes, watermelon, cucumbers—fresh fruits and vegetables at really good prices. They also had beef shanks. So after the gym, I had my caretaker take me to the store. I already had plenty of food at home. I had meals in the freezer, food in the refrigerator, and everything I needed. I wasn't going to the store because I was running out of food. But when I got there, something happened. I felt happy. The store was colorful and full of fresh food. I could choose one of this, two of that, three of something else. I wasn't limited to whatever quantity happened to come in a package. I could actually look at what I wanted and decide what I wa...

Part 2: Angel Numbers & Repeating Numbers – Coincidence or Synchronicity?

 


Written by Jean Marshall Master Spiritual Coach

Seeing Repeating Numbers? Angel Messages or Mere Coincidence?

For years, I’ve been seeing repeating numbers everywhere—especially 333. At first, I thought it was just a weird coincidence, but it kept happening. Over and over. It wasn’t until recently that I learned these number sequences have a name: angel numbers.

Curious, I decided to try something new. Yesterday, for the first time, I used a pendulum and asked if I had spirits or angels guiding me. The pendulum swung yes. Just as I put it down and glanced at the clock, it was 3:33. That moment hit me differently—it felt like confirmation.

And now, I keep seeing 444, and this is new. It feels like my messages are evolving, as if someone—or something—is trying to get my attention in a way I can no longer ignore. 444 is often associated with protection, stability, and divine support. It’s like a reassurance that your angels or guides are with you, helping to ground and guide you. Since this is new for me, I've been reflecting on what’s happening in my life right now—and maybe I'm being reminded that I'm on the right path and supported every step of the way.

At this point, I don’t believe it’s just coincidence or even synchronicity. Whether it’s angels, guides, or something beyond what we understand, I know these numbers mean something. That’s why I’m writing this—to explore what angel numbers really are, what they could mean, and how they might be messages from the unseen, guiding us along our path. 

What Are Angel, Numbers?

Angel numbers are recurring number sequences that some people believe carry spiritual or symbolic meaning. They are often seen as messages from angels or spirit guides, offering guidance, support, or warnings.   

Angel numbers:

  • Recurring sequences: Angel numbers typically involve repeating digits (e.g., 111, 222, 333), patterns (e.g., 123, 212, 121), or combinations of numbers that stand out to the observer.   

  • Spiritual significance: Many believe that these numbers are not mere coincidences but are messages from the spiritual realm. They are seen as a way for angels or guides to communicate with us.  

  • Interpretations vary: The meaning of specific angel numbers can vary depending on the source and the individual's intuition. However, there are some common interpretations associated with certain numbers.

  • Personal meaning: It's important to consider the context in which you see the angel number and how it resonates with you personally. The meaning may be unique to your situation and what you need to know at that moment.

  • Guidance and support: Angel numbers are often seen as a sign of encouragement, reassurance, or warning. They can offer guidance on your path, confirm that you're on the right track, or alert you to potential challenges.   

Here are some common angel numbers and their potential meanings:

  • 111: New beginnings, manifestation, intuition, alignment with your purpose.
  • 222: Balance, harmony, trust, patience, things are falling into place.   
  • 333: Creativity, self-expression, communication, connection with spiritual guides. 
  • 444: Protection, support, stability, grounding.   
  • 555: Change, transformation, new opportunities, releasing the old.   
  • 666: Balance, self-care, reflection, reassessing priorities.   
  • 777: Luck, intuition, inner wisdom, spiritual awakening.   
  • 888: Abundance, prosperity, balance, infinity.  
  • 999: Completion, endings, new beginnings, fulfilling your purpose.   
  • 000: New beginnings, infinite potential, connection to the divine.   

How to interpret angel numbers:

  • Pay attention: Notice when and where you see the number sequences.   
  • Reflect: Consider what you were thinking or doing when you saw the number.
  • Trust your intuition: What feeling or message do you get when you see the number?
  • Research: Look up the potential meanings of the number, but remember that the interpretation may be personal to you.

Angel numbers can be a source of comfort, guidance, and inspiration. Whether you believe they are messages from angels or simply a way to connect with your intuition, paying attention to these recurring numbers can offer valuable insights into your life and journey.

Important Note: These are general interpretations. Numerology is a subjective belief system.

The specific meaning of these numbers can vary depending on their context within your personal numerology chart (life path, soul urge, etc.).

If you're interested in exploring the deeper meaning of these numbers in your own life, consider consulting a professional numerologist.

Comments

Popular Posts

Six Years Ago, I Survived a Stroke. Eleven Months Ago, Everything Changed Again.

I Almost Forgot My S trokeversary 💔 Please read my story, share this post, and help me get the word out.  Yesterday, August 3rd, marked six years since my stroke. I almost forgot. Not because it isn't important, but because I'm carrying so much pain from the injuries I suffered in my car accident on September 6th, 2025, that my stroke anniversary completely slipped my mind. That first year after my stroke, I honestly thought I was going to die every single day. I was constantly dizzy, scared, and didn't know if life would ever feel normal again. I remember telling myself, If I can just make it through the first year, I'll be okay. I had to learn how to walk, talk, and eat without choking all over again. Then came the second year. The third. Things slowly got easier. Life gradually started feeling normal again. I still have deficits—mostly in my left hand and a little weakness on my left side—for the most part, you couldn't really tell when I walked, or at least tha...

Before You Give Advice, Make Sure You Know the Whole Story

  One of the hardest parts of sharing my recovery online isn't the physical therapy, the setbacks, or even learning to walk again. It's the people who think they know my story after watching three seconds of a video. I recently shared my 10-month recovery update as a new below-knee amputee. The video wasn't asking for gait critiques, medical advice, or strangers to analyze my every step. It was documenting where I am in my journey and celebrating a milestone that took months of pain, determination, surgeries, setbacks, and rehabilitation to reach. I was sharing progress. I was sharing hope. I was sharing what it looks like to start rebuilding a life after a catastrophic accident. But instead of people simply celebrating that milestone, some immediately jumped into telling me what I should be doing differently. "Ditch the crutches." "Take gait lessons." "You're going to fall." Here's the problem. They didn't know my story. They didn...

Sometimes the Setbacks Are a Blessing in Disguise

  Sometimes the Setbacks Are a Blessing in Disguise When you’re rebuilding your life after a life-changing accident, every setback feels like another thing being taken away from you. For me, the last few weeks have been incredibly frustrating. I was finally starting to feel more confident using my prosthetic leg. I was making progress. I was walking more, getting stronger, and beginning to feel like I was getting a piece of my independence back. Then came the blood blisters. My amputated leg developed painful blisters, and suddenly I couldn’t wear my prosthetic. I had no choice but to slow down and give my body time to heal. At first, it felt like another obstacle. Another delay. Another reminder that recovery doesn’t happen on my timeline. But something unexpected happened. My remaining leg and ankle finally seemed to have the time they needed to recover. After my ankle surgery to remove three screws and the plate that had been holding my bone together, I had given it about four w...

Don't Borrow Your Dreams from People Who Never Chased Theirs

Don't Let Someone Else's Limited Thinking Become Your Limitations The reason I wrote this piece is not to rant. I recently lost my photography career after a tragic, catastrophic accident where I lost my leg. Now, once again, I'm being forced to reinvent myself. And that's kind of been the theme of my whole life: reinvention and resilience. I mentioned to some of the people closest to me what I wanted to do next, and boy, did they have opinions of their own. Not only am I still healing ten months after my accident, and my body is still going through trauma, but my brain is also forced to figure out what's next. When I told a couple of people what I wanted to do, they shut me down almost instantly. But then I had to think about their lives. All they've ever done was exchange their time for money. They don't understand me. I'm a creative person. I don't punch in and punch out for a J-O-B. So, I'm guarding my plans closely and only sharing them with...